The joy of becoming Parents comes along with so many responsibilities to protect, care, and comfort your child with every possible thing. When your child is an infant, you need to put every possible special effort for comforting your child. For buying the lightweight, convenient and inexpensive baby stroller, an umbrella stroller is perfectly recommended meeting the needs of an occasional stroller. The comfort that comes with the umbrella stroller can be determined by its name only as it can be folded easily for storage and are easily portable. Most of the models weigh even less than 5 kg can make a big difference when you have to carry it for long period of time.
Things to keep in mind:
While you are moving ahead to buy an umbrella stroller, ensure the following things before purchasing.
- Checking out the features wouldn't hurt even if you are buying a basic model than regretting the decision for buying one later on.
- The size of the umbrella stroller can be the primary concern for every parent and thus, can affect the further decision of buying the stroller and can influence the experience later.
- Make sure the stroller has an overhead cover for protecting your baby from the harsh UV rays.
- Another thing to check out is to look for a pocket or storage area so that when you are out with the baby, you can keep some items in the pocket rather than carrying them in hands. Such as carrying milk bottle in the stroller pocket can be helpful to fill the empty stomach of the baby anytime when the baby feels the need.
- Look for the adjustable handles which can be adjusted later according to your height to avoid back pain after a prolonged use.
- Prefer the strollers featured with five point harness strap as opposed to only waist straps just for additional safety. This way you can keep your baby more secured in place even if due to any uncertain reasons, the stroller were to tip over.
- Look at the design of the wheels as these are the one on which the stroller will be moving. Thus, poor wheel design can be a tiring thing for you to travel on the bumping roads, or getting stuck in the deep grass of the park.
- You might need to stop the stroller immediately in the traffic or to protect the stroller from getting collapse with some wall or something. So, it is always better to check for the brake feature available in the stroller. The strollers which have one pedal to engage and one to disengage, coming with different color code or illustration to differentiate one from the other, are easier and simpler to use.